Borrowing a Webcam
If you require the use of a webcam in your classroom, Learning Environments has a few webcams available for checkout. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. It must be made at least one week in advance and it may be requested up to one month in advance. The request must be approved by Learning Environments. You will receive an email when your request has been processed. If you have reserved a webcam but no longer need it, please cancel the reservation so that others may use it.
Learning Environments will do its best to honor reservations, however users occasionally return items late. Please help us ensure the smooth operation of our checkout system by returning the webcam on time.
Webcam Borrower Agreement
- Webcams are only available for instructors within a registrar-booked classroom for class use only.
- Borrowers are responsible for the webcam checked out to them.
- Borrowers are responsible for returning the webcam in the same condition as when received. Equipment must be returned and signed back in during Mudd Operations Center operating hours (x 4989).
- For any equipment that is not returned or returned broken, the borrower will be responsible to pay the full cost of replacement (ie, the cost of a new item to replace).
- The value of the equipment is as follows: